Wednesday 16 December 2015

Assassin's Creed: Covers

Hey, hey!

CBR just did an article about the new run of Assassin's Creed comic and the variant covers and mentioned one of the ones I've done. HERE
The self important artist in me noticed that the colours of my cover on that article were ever so slightly off because of it being a CMYK file and I find colours almost always look awful when posted on the internet in that file type. So to soothe the fussy art beast in me here's an RGB version which should better show how it will come out in print :)


I've got another cover for that run too, both I'm really happy with.  I'm genuinely a big fan of the games so It was awesome to be able to do something for Ubisoft and Titan.

Also mentioned in that article is the Templar series that will have covers by my buddy Marc Lamming I've had a sneak at another one and trust me they are wicked! I think he's also doing some for AC too so keep your eyes peeled!






15 comments:

  1. Amazing Post it is very inspiring and knowledgeable content thanks for sharing us. Wire Drawing Machine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exceptional assistance for your unique tasks , come and get what you want. A nice spot where you can finish your undertaking in incredible propensities legal services greensburg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Congratulations on a great blog. No doubt your article has interesting facts. Keep sharing interesting kinds of stuff. theevolveposhbrand

    ReplyDelete
  4. You pass on a similar degree of declaration with consistency. Like your determined effort! 8 ball jacket

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon. its really amazingAviator Leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankful to you insightful for giving this immeasurably noteworthy data. This is a great substance material and simple to look at. I accumulate various individuals visit your blog and charming subject. fringe jacket

    ReplyDelete
  8. Extraordinary site. I acknowledged perusing your own articles. That truly is actually a phenomenal report for me by and by. I've investigated it and I'm foreseeing perusing new substance articles. Keep up the phenomenal work! silicone coated cloth gisinsulation

    ReplyDelete
  9. it was so remarkable to see you seeing this point, it genuinely feels wavering. A responsibility of appreciation is for sharing such a piece of colossal information which is particularly inconspicuous consistently. I have gotten confined with your site and will raise it to my assistants and others as well. vintage jackets mens

    ReplyDelete
  10. This Blog is very informative for us. Thanks for writing about it. In this article, some examples help me in applying in daily life
    black widow vest

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am excited to share more excellent content with your, and hope you will come back again soon. I am adding new content every month and there is so much more to come! Maverick Jennifer Connelly Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  13. This Blog is very informative for us. Thanks for writing about it...!!
    Sean Astin Notre Dame Rudy Letterman Jacket

    ReplyDelete