Monday 23 December 2013

Briar In The Bag and Into The Dark We Go!

Hey ho!

Just a quick update.

I can happily say with a sigh of relief from both myself and my drawing hand, that Briar: Part 1 is in the bag and now is in the capable hands of Jordan Boyd for his colouring mastery!

No sooner had I finished that I had to jump into my short for In The Dark Anthology titled 'The Guillotines' Written by Michael Moreci and being coloured by Felipe Sobreiro. I'm honored to have been teamed up with those guys. The story is an awesome 80's teen monster hunter type story and I've had SO much fun with it.
I'm just tying up the last few pages of inks right now, Meanwhile I got a sweet little peek at Felipe's colours last night and I'm so excited for the rest of the pages here's a taster:




 Also here's some bits from my Instagram Feed:

No comments:

Post a Comment